Mindfulness for teams and organisations
Evidence indicates that mindfulness in the workplace can ...
- positively impact both mental and emotional health
- increase stress tolerance
- improve attention - in terms of stability, control and efficiency
- expand working memory
- increase productivity
- change behaviour eg increasing empathy and compassion
- affect interpersonal behaviour and relationships
- boost workplace morale
You may have a workplace gym, but a mind gym?
If a full 8 week course of 2 hours per week plus a practice day seems unrealistic, then how about beginning with a one hour taster session? Coming in January 2018 will be a Mindfulness Essentials course tailored for organisations. This will consist of 5 sessions of one hour over five weeks. (It should be pointed out however that the strong evidence base for the effectiveness of mindfulness rests primarily on 8 week face to face (rather than online) courses).
As someone with extensive experience of working in organisations whether in learning and development or in a number of management roles, you will find me understanding of and responsive to your organisations' needs.
0777 500 0079